Oprah Winfrey Highlights Horrors of Puppy Mills, Friday's show

  • judithrg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Oprah Winfrey Highlights Horrors of Puppy Mills
      Tune in Tomorrow

      Watch an extraordinary hour of television tomorrow (Friday, April 4): "The Oprah Winfrey
      Show" is scheduled to air a special episode highlighting the cruel realities of puppy mills.

      Millions of "Oprah" show viewers will be shocked when they learn of the underhanded
      tactics and deplorable practices used to mass produce purebred puppies and designer
      dogs, as seen in an investigative report by Lisa Ling. Animal lovers nationwide will also see
      what impact these "factories" have on pet overpopulation.

      I'll be a guest on the show, sharing the expertise of The HSUS and our campaigns to stop
      puppy mills and end pet overpopulation.

      Wayne Pacelle
      President & CEO
      The Humane Society of the United States