Animal Place on the Moove

  • marji_beach
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      A message from Animal Place cofounder and executive director, Kim Sturla:
      Animal Place has an exciting chance to move to greener pastures. Over
      the years, our 60-acre shelter has become too small for our current
      and future needs. We want to rescue more animals and offer more
      education opportunities.

      Now we have that possibility! There's a beautiful 590-acre property
      available in Grass Valley, CA (in the Sierra foothills). The cost is
      $2.7 million. That's a big number, but it's a decent deal for
      Californian land with buildings already on-site. It has irrigated
      pastures, ponds, multiple barns, space for a parking lot, and it will
      give us the space needed to expand our rescues and advocacy programs.

      I hope you will help. We will not be able to do this on our own. You
      have never let us down, and I know you'll find a way to help us help
      more animals.

      To learn more and donate, visit our website:
      http://www.animalplace.org/grassvalley/

      With compassion for all life,

      Kim Sturla
      Executive Director