Re: [SFVeg] Vegetarian Sushi Class

  • Kinjal Shah
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi,

      Is there a class scheduled? I am very much interested in learning how to
      make vegetarian sushis and miso soup :)

      Thanks,

      -Kinjal

      On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Mari's Catering <mariscatering@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I'm curious how many people are interested in taking Vegan Sushi/Japanese
      > cooking classes?
      >
      > We're a Japanese caterer who also creates boxed items. Some of you might
      > have seen our Veggie/Vegan Sushi and other vegetarian/vegan items at Rainbow
      > Grocery, Valencia Whle Foods, etc. We've been teaching Sushi making for 5
      > years, both at our restaurant and at places designated by clients. Recently,
      > there have been some requests for Veggie Sushi/Japanese cooking classes. If
      > you are interested in Vegan Sushi or Vegan Japanese cooking, please let me
      > know. We will create some special classes.
      >
      > If my use of this group mail is incorect, please accept my apologies.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Mari
      >
      > Mari's Catering
      > 415.341.5468
      > http://www.marisfood.com
      > Sozai Restaurant and Sake Lounge
      > 415.681.7150
      > http://www.sozaisf.com
      > 1500 Irving St.
      > San Francisco, CA 94122

    • Mari's Catering
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hi Kinjal,

        Thank you for your interest in Vegetarian Sushi class. We are in process of setting schedule for Sushi class as well as Shojin Ryori (Macrobiotic) and Raw Japanese cooking classes. It probably will be May when we can start those classes. Once schedule is set, I'll send out the notice.

        I received e-mails from who are interested in Sushi class. If anyone interested in Shojin Ryori (Macrobiotic) and Raw Japanese cooking classes, please let us know.

        Best,
        Mari