Californians for Humane Farms VICTORY PARTY Saturday April 5 for phase I of campaign!

  • Nora Kramer HC
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hey everyone,

      I'm SO excited to announce that our victory party for getting the historic Californians for Humane Farms initiative on the ballot will be happening on Saturday, April 5, from 7-9:30 pm at the San Francisco SPCA!

      There is good parking there, and it is not far from 16th St. Mission BART (you can also take the 22 bus there from BART). The address is 250 Florida St.www.sfspca.org <https://webmail.hsus.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sfspca.org>

      Already have plans for that night? I respectfully request that you change them!

      The party will be held in the lobby of Maddie's Center, which will be a perfect spot for people to get to meet one another, to nosh on yummy food, drink great donated wine, and celebrate and be celebrated for the AMAZING accomplishments of so many activists!

      You and your friends and family are welcome whether you/they were active with the campaign or not!

      If you would like to help with setup, cleanup, preparing/donating food, drinks, or the planning and prep for the party, please let me know!

      Nora

      Interested in taking action online to help animals? Then join our online community! Go to:
      https://community.hsus.org/humane/join