hayward mouse needs help!!

  • walnutshakes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      My temple found a mouse lives there. They are looking to put out glue
      traps.Oh no!!!

      I begged them to wait to see if i could find any humane traps, have-a-heart
      traps, etc. They said they will be putting out traps this weekend, whether
      they are mine or glue traps from teh hardware store.

      Does anyone know where i can buy those great green traps that look like a
      clear house? Or does anyone have some i can borrow? if youre worried about
      getting them back i will leave you a deposit.
      I need to stay local, ba able to ride my bike to pick them up, so please,
      Hayward, San Lorenzo, San Leandro reply asap so these poor mice dont get stuck
      to a glue plate and tossed alive in the garbage!

      Thank you, thank you!

      Home.