contact with the restaurant discount list volunteer

  • rhonhern
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      please provide me the email address to the current
      volunteer responsible for the restaurant discount
      list. Thank you!
      --- SFVeg-owner@yahoogroups.com
      <SFVeg-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Welcome to the SFVeg group at Yahoo! Groups of the
      San Francisco Vegetarian Society, a
      > free, easy-to-use email group service.
      >
      > The San Francisco Vegetarian Society, as a caretaker
      of the Earth, promotes a better world for people and
      animals through a healthy and compassionate
      plant-based diet. We provide education, support and
      fun to the vegetarian community and to those
      interested on humane, spiritually aware and
      environment-friendly way of life.

      > This yahoo group is a way to connect the friends,
      supporters and members of SFVS to the vegetarian
      community and to those interested on vegetarian issues
      and related causes.

      > You can personalize this yahoo group to suit your
      personal requirements not to send or send you emails,
      or simply send you daily digest on your set frequency.

      > As with any other yahoo group, we promote mutual
      respect to other peoples´┐Ż ideas and choices. We
      encourage friendly discussions and information sharing
      on issues pertaining to diet, health, animal rights,
      spirituality, etc. We believe that our memberships
      are mature and professional. We do not allow the use
      of inappropriate language and these should be reported
      to the Moderator.

      > You can post announcements, important news or
      research affecting the community, or personal concerns
      relevant to the group's focus.

      > Please use this yahoo group responsibly.
      >
      > To learn more about the SFVeg group, please visit
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SFVeg
      >
      > To start sending messages to members of this group,
      simply
      > send email to
      > SFVeg@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > If you do not wish to belong to SFVeg, you may
      > unsubscribe by sending an email to
      > SFVeg-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups
      >
      > You may now start to using the SFVeg group.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Moderator, SFVeg
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/