vegan/vegetarian features at Pena Pachamama restaurant

  • pegmargboat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      I ate at this lovely Bolivian restaurant last night after seeing the menu in a Waiters on Wheels
      catalog. There are multiple raw-living options as well as cooked vegan options.

      For example: Yuca Fritas with vegan cream sauce $7.50
      Raw-living organic vegan lasagna with organic salad $16.95
      Raw-living organic cream pie

      etc., etc., etc.

      According to the staff this long-term restaurant was acquired by new owners about one year
      ago, who are vegan; thus the wonderful menu.

      There is live latin jazz as well.

      1630 Powell, North Beach north of Green St.

      www.penapachamama.com

      Enjoy!