Feb 22 is deadline to get signatures + Millennium Valentine's dinner +

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Kind reminder, we only have two more weeks to get signatures for the humane farming initiative.

      Volunteers are working hard, if you can help get a few signatures, go for it.

      ==
      2/14 Dinner at Millennium was totally booked over 3 weeks ago. I was told by a friend, they can still give you a "Valentine's day Dinner" on other days. Just tell your wait-person and the persont taking your reservation that it's your Valentine's dinner.
      =
      I showed a "Mad Cowboy" to a cattle RAncher, he was shocked! He also got the same degree as Howard Lyman in Agriculture. He is thinking of buying a copy for his Son, who's an organic cattle Rancher in Maine.

      Is anybody selling their copy of "Mad Cowboy"?

      sign, Sunny

      signature:

      Cloned Meat injected with hormones and anti-bodies...what's next?
      http://www.newsweek.com/id/95962