berkeley or close to berkeley volunteer needed to p/u and deliver donation

  • Tracyinfo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      I am looking for a volunteer to pick up some donated bread from ACME bakery
      in Berkeley on Saturday evening at 6:15 p.m. They are located at Cedar & San
      Pablo. Marie said to be there at 6:15 and they could give us some type of
      bread. The volunteer would also, need to be coming to the Sunday, Howard Lyman
      event to bring the bread to us! If you can do this, please let me know.
      Thanks, Tracy --
      tracyinfo@...
      or 650-784-1662