Michael Pollan on KALW Tomorrow

  • Vegan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
      Hi all,

      Michael Pollan will be on my radio show tomorrow from 11am - noon. Let
      me know if you have any questions. I can't wait to talk to him about
      why vegetarians/vegans are always asked, "Where do you get your
      protein?"

      The motto of his new book is: Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
      http://www.michaelpollan.com/indefense.php

      The show airs on KALW 91.7 FM. You can also listen online: http://www.kalw.org/listen.html

      We take calls from listeners, so feel free to call-in: 415.841.4134 or
      866.798.8255

      Thanks,
      Rose