cost of diabeties on the rise, people are paying for it and so are we

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080129/hl_nm/elderly_diabetics_dc;_ylt=Ap
      wwehpcNHi0yE0Qn0Nm.Y_VJRIF

      !!

      We try our best to educate people, but they crawl to use when it's
      too too late!

      it's a shame,

      It would be nice to control the media... and get rid of the food
      corruption
      ==

      I was told 20 people had a fabulous time at the Golden Buddha
      restaurant.

      If you want to go to the restaurant again, join Pete C. on his next
      KFC leafleting and luncheon afterwards.

      Wanted: more volunteers to plain great dining outs

      I can't do too many cause I'm broke

      ==
      go veggie,,,, it will help with diabeties and other health problems!

      raw foods will help you do it faster
      =
      in case anybody wants to know the SF Living Foods groups has an
      average of 42 people at the last 2 potluck/lectures.

      if you are interested in joing their 712 member yahoogroups

      send a blank email to

      sflivingfoods-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      here's more info,