Re: [SFVeg] no double dipping of your chips or spoon into the community food+pls turn off your cell phones

  • brian wesenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
      re: cell phones, i completely agree. in a theater, i
      say out loudly, "turn off your cell phone". in
      restaurants, i ask the wait staff to take care of it
      or move me to another table [maybe within earshot of
      the offender, depending on variables]. don't need to
      be rude, just direct.

      brian

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080202/ap_on_he_me/double_dipping;_ylt=AvB_xCUe_eLeapy1zE0ZlX7VJRIF

      > and to that ONE person, please TURN OFF your CELL
      > phone during the potlucks/lectures
      >
      > I cringe whenever I hear it ring at public events.
      > It's usually that ONE bad apple that spoils
      > everything.
      >
      > My worse cell phone experience is at a concert AND
      > at a movie, a cell phone ran not stop cause the
      > owner DID NOT KNOW it was HIS CELL....
      >
      > I've been to MANY dinners at restaurants, where I
      > have to listen to my neighbor's cell conversation
      > for the ENTIRE HOUR.
      >
      > hmmm
      >

      > sign, Sunny
      >
      > signature: