no double dipping of your chips or spoon into the community food+pls turn off your cell phones

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      here's why

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080202/ap_on_he_me/double_dipping;_ylt=AvB_xCUe_eLeapy1zE0ZlX7VJRIF

      and to that ONE person, please TURN OFF your CELL phone during the potlucks/lectures

      I cringe whenever I hear it ring at public events. It's usually that ONE bad apple that spoils everything.

      My worse cell phone experience is at a concert AND at a movie, a cell phone ran not stop cause the owner DID NOT KNOW it was HIS CELL....

      I've been to MANY dinners at restaurants, where I have to listen to my neighbor's cell conversation for the ENTIRE HOUR.

      hmmm

      sign, Sunny

      signature:

      Cloned Meat injected with hormones and anti-bodies...what's next?
      http://www.newsweek.com/id/95962

    • brian wesenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008
        re: cell phones, i completely agree. in a theater, i
        say out loudly, "turn off your cell phone". in
        restaurants, i ask the wait staff to take care of it
        or move me to another table [maybe within earshot of
        the offender, depending on variables]. don't need to
        be rude, just direct.

        brian

        --- sunny outdoors <sunny_outdoors@...> wrote:

        > here's why

        http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080202/ap_on_he_me/double_dipping;_ylt=AvB_xCUe_eLeapy1zE0ZlX7VJRIF

        > and to that ONE person, please TURN OFF your CELL
        > phone during the potlucks/lectures
        >
        > I cringe whenever I hear it ring at public events.
        > It's usually that ONE bad apple that spoils
        > everything.
        >
        > My worse cell phone experience is at a concert AND
        > at a movie, a cell phone ran not stop cause the
        > owner DID NOT KNOW it was HIS CELL....
        >
        > I've been to MANY dinners at restaurants, where I
        > have to listen to my neighbor's cell conversation
        > for the ENTIRE HOUR.
        >
        > hmmm
        >

        > sign, Sunny
        >
        > signature: