UK Visiting Vegetarian

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31 8:21 AM
      Dear SFVS,

      I'm 27 and a life member of the UK Vegetarian Society. I will be
      visiting San Francisco this April (6th-13th), initially to complete my
      holisitic training at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway and then to enjoy
      the sights . It would great if you could recommend any good dining
      places or must do experiences.

      I will be travelling alone (scary!),so would appreciate a friendly
      face. If anyone's free during that period, it would be a great
      opportunity to meet a fellow veggie.

      You can email me at h.francis@...

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Warm regards,