how do u make garlic bread?

  • walnutshakes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Anyone have a recipe for really good garlic bread? I have a hankerin' so I
      bought some garlic, pita bread, and earth balance. I assume I just take out a
      piece of pita, slather on some EB, and sprinkle with diced garlic and bake in
      the oven til browned and the whole house smells amazing?

      Is there anything else anyone does to make it really tasty?

      thanks for any tips

      Karel