Thanks everyone who sent in comments

  • ndong1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Hi SF veg members,
      A big thanks to all who responded to my inquiry on whether you think
      it's acceptable to use recycled leather for shoe soles.

      both men and women wrote in and gave their honest feedback.
      I Thank you sincerely...

      check out my blog: www.Kailiafootwear.com and feel free to pass it to
      other shoe loving friends. an exciting website is coming up too, with
      photos of the whole collection. I'm also looking for retail stores, so
      with the community helping, i will be able to bring it to a store near
      you.

      Thanks again and may the world become a safer place for EVERYONE!

      blessings,
      nancy
      Kailia Footwear