Volunteers wanted for Mad Cow Symposium Sun March 28

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      Dear Wonderful Volunteers,

      You are needed in a big way at the Mad Cow Madness Symposium,
      Sunday, March 28th, at the San Francisco County Fair Building, in the
      Golden
      Gate Park, at 9th and Lincoln. We need you for the following jobs:

      Job: Arrival time: Number of Volunteers Needed

      Setting up 8:00 a.m. 5 volunteers (at least)

      Cooking food
      samples 10:00 a.m. 4 voluneers

      Serving food 12:00 p.m. 3 volunteers

      Serving non-
      dairy icecream 12:00 p.m. 6-7 volunteers

      Clean up 3:00 pm. 5 volunteers

      Please contact Nancy Loewen at nloewen@... or at (415)
      750-0614 as soon as possible if you can volunteer, and/or if you have
      questions about the event. Your help is greatly needed on this
      important
      day, so please come on down! We'll have a great time together. (And
      please
      see the attached PDF file for a few more details about the event.)
      THANK
      YOU VOLUNTEERS! -- Nancy Loewen