SFVS Travel Discount Provider's new vegetarian site (corrected link)

  • carmen_cebs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      I'm re-sending the following announcement of the new vegetarian travel
      website (without the "." as part of the link so you can click open
      site; thanks Sam!):

      SFVS Discount Provider PALEOLOGOS S.A has a new website at
      http://www.portoclub.gr/vegeterian-recipes-holidays.html . Owner
      George Portokalakis has over 35 years of experience in the travel &
      food business. (Email: info@... &
      Portokalakis@...) 5% discount plus extra 5% for early
      booking offer valid through 12/31/2008. Family owned and operated
      touring business, including Cretan Vegetarian-Vegan Option tours.