The Joy of Eating Vegan: Lecture in San Francisco

  • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Just thought some of you in the area might be interested in a talk I'm giving in San Francisco, along with Will Tuttle, magnificent author of The World Peace Diet. Free to the public.

      * What: Lecture/Q&A
      * When: Sunday, January 20th, 2:00 p.m.
      * Who: Carolena's Little Vegan World
      * Where: The Red Victoria B& B - 1665 Haight St. - San Francisco, CA
      * Topic: The Joy of Eating Vegan, plus signing copies of The Joy of Vegan Baking

      Best,
      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau

      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      Founder & Director
      Compassionate Cooks
      P.O. Box 18512
      Oakland, CA 94619
      510.531.COOK (2665)
      colleen@...
      http://www.compassionatecooks.com

      Compassionate Cooks is dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cooking classes, lectures & workshops, articles and essays, podcasts, a cookbook and cooking DVD.

      "Be Kind to Animals...Don't Eat Them."