radio show this friday

  • walnutshakes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      zowee! we can only listen online b/c the show airs in NY, but check out
      their usual guests!
      -k

      _http://healthy-planet.org/RadioShow/index.asp_
      (http://healthy-planet.org/RadioShow/index.asp)

      “THE HEALTHYPLANET” RADIO SHOW

      “The Healthy Planet” Radio Show
      has hit the airwaves!

      We're proud to announce that HealthyPlanet's Executive Director, Bob
      DiBenedetto's, “The Healthy Planet” radio program is airing on WUSB (90.1 FM),
      Stony Brook. This is part of “Natural Alternatives” which airs every Friday
      from 6 to 7 PM. “The Healthy Planet” will be on at least one Friday each month
      and will be announced here.
      _You can listen live!_ (http://www.thehealthyplanet.org/#listen)

      Friday, Jan. 11th, 2008 — 6 - 7 p.m.

      Featured guests on “The Healthy Planet” Radio Show have been Beth Fiteni of
      _Neighborhood Network_ (http://www.longislandnn.org/) , Gordian Raacke of
      _Renewable Energy Long Island_ (http://www.renewableenergylongisland.org/) ,
      Brian Clement of _The Hippocrates Institute_ (http://www.hippocratesinst.org/) ,
      Neal D. Barnard, M.D. of the _Physician's Committee For Responsible
      Medicine_ (http://www.nealbarnard.org/) , Dr. Joel Fuhrman, author of _Disease-Proof
      Your Child_ (http://www.diseaseproof.com/) , T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., author
      of _The China Study_ (http://www.thechinastudy.com/) , Terry Tamminen,
      author of _Lives Per Gallon_ (http://www.terrytamminen.com/) .

      You can listen live!

      Tune into 90.1 FM at show time, or log onto the _WUSB website_
      (http://wusb.fm/website/index.shtml) and listen live by clicking on one of the options
      under “Listen to WUSB Now!” at the top of the page.

      OR

      Listen online for one week following each show!

      You may listen to the _archived program_
      (http://wusb.fm/website/programs.shtml) for one week after each show. (Friday's program will generally be
      available for listening by the end of the day on Saturday.)

      To listen, press this _archived program link_
      (http://wusb.fm/website/programs.shtml) and then look at the calendar for “Natural Alternatives” block for
      Friday from 6:00 - 7:00 PM. Press the speaker icon and your computer will
      guide you through the rest of the process.

      We're very excited about the new possibilities for outreach that this
      program creates. Thank you for your support and be sure to listen and grow with us!