  • kalpana mehta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Dear friends,
      My daughter surbhee has moved from NYC for grad school (CIIS,SF) with her friend and they are looking to rent an
      apartment, preferably in Castro area or inner Richmond or anywhere not too far from her school and MUNI stop.
      They are willing to pay upto $1000/mo. in either two/three or even four bedroom apt/house. They both are
      vegetarians. Surbhee will be working and going to school, Cornelia will be working full time in Publishing.
      Will appreciate if you can help them out.
      Kalpana Mehta
      454-2690