lets make a party! Re: [SFVeg] Movie "Fast Food Nation" on HBO Sat.

  • walnutshakes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      I REALLY want to see this. I dont have cable.

      Anyone want to host a small viewing party in the East Bay? I live in Hayward
      and would be willing to travel and bring Trader Joes snacks or my homemade
      vegan choc chip cookies!

      If we want to do more after the documentary, I also have The Future of Food
      on DVD if we want to watch another great documentary, or we can bring a bunch
      of board games. Any other ideas? Anyone up for a group viewing this Sat Jan
      5 @ 4 pm?

      Karel