Movie "Fast Food Nation" on HBO Sat.

  • Scott Munson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hi all,

      The movie Fast Food Nation is showing on HBO.

      Next showing is this coming Saturday on HBOZN 4:05 - 6:05Pm Pacific
      Time.

      If you have not seen it - it is worth seeing, and letting your
      friends know to watch it...

      Iris

      “To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a
      human being. I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the
      sake of the human body. I hold that, the more helpless a creature,
      the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of
      man. . . .
      — Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)