Ayurveda Workshop - Vegetarianism Boosts Immunity

  • one foot monkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Come and join me in any one of the following workshops on Ayurveda, the
      ancient practice in India which means science of life.

      In this workshop, you will learn the history and evolution of Ayurveda,
      benefits and unique features, the tri-dosha concept (body constitution)
      and diet and nutrition. The workshop also explains how the pancha
      mahabhutas (earth elements) affect your doshas and how you can learn to
      manage them, how to take care of ourselves and give it a well rounded
      nurturing to maintain good health and reinforce immunity.

      Transform your life into the new year and manage a healthy daily living.
      Discover how this ancient practice can be a part of your resolution.
      Find out what works for you by simply managing the laws of nature.

      At the following studio centers:

      1) My Yoga Lounge, Watt Ave & Fair Oaks, Arden Town Centre, Sacramento
      CA

      Saturday, January 19, 2008, 1:30 - 4:30 pm. Tel: 916.484.9642

      www.MyYogaLounge.com <http://www.MyYogaLounge.com>

      2) Shanti Yoga, 907 Howe Avenue, Sacramento CA 95825

      Sunday, January 20, 2008, 12:00 - 3:00 pm, Tel. 916.564.9642

      Www.SacramentoYoga.net <http://www.SacramentoYoga.net>

      3) Sacramento Yoga Center, 2791 24th Street, Rm 6, Sacramento CA 95818

      Saturday, January 26, 2008, 1:00-4:00 pm

      www.SacramentoYoga.org <http://www.SacramentoYoga.org>

      $35 Pre-registered or $40 at the door. This is not a yoga asana
      practice, Appropriate for everyone. 40+ pages handout. It is 100%
      natural. Please be sure to tell me you are from SFVS. Portions will be
      donated to SFVS.

      Presented by: Adelfa M. Samson, RYT, Yoga Therapist/Instructor

      www.ChinToShinYoga.com <http://www.ChinToShinYoga.com> ,
      Yogibeari2003@... <mailto:Yogibeari2003@...> . Tel
      916.373.9490