OrganicAthlete Holiday Gathering - December 19th @ Sports Basement

  • Organic Athlete
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      OrganicAthlete's annual holiday gathering is coming up one week from
      today! Details are below. I hope to see you there.

      Where: Sports Basement 610 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94129
      When: Wednesday, December 19, 6-8PM

      Join OrganicAthlete for our annual Bay Area holiday gathering for the
      first time in San Francisco! Bring a vegan or raw dish to serve 5-10
      people.

      Evening events include:

      * Meet fellow OrganicAthlete members
      * Watch slide show and video of Team Vegan
      * Announcement of plans for the 2008 OrganicAthlete Fitness Challenge
      * Receive a coupon for 20% off at Sports Basement
      * Try on 2008 cycling, triathlon, and running gear
      * Preorder your 2008 OrganicAthlete gear

      We'll also have special deals on remaining 2007 Cycling and Triathlon
      merchandise (50-70% off). And you can buy a gift membership for a
      friend or family member and gift recipient receives an OrganicAthlete
      t-shirt!

      -Bradley

      --
      OrganicAthlete
      PO Box 33 Graton, CA 95444

      Put your money to good use - support OrganicAthlete! Help us raise
      $5000 by December 31st. Donate here:
      https://www.organicathlete.org/drupal/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=7
    • Organic Athlete
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
        Hi everyone,
        Just a note that 610 Mason St is in the Presidio. There has been
        some confusion in the past.

        See you there,
        -Bradley