Millennium is featured in Dining Out again in the Examiner + Pet Friendly

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      if you are an Examiner reader, and see a Vegan restaurant featured on Examiner or any other newspaper,
      can you save me the article or at least email me and I'll rush to buy a copy?

      ==
      A SFVS Board Member told me Millennium has improved every year!

      Too bad I'm not rich enough to go there every day for my meal!
      This is the place where veggie folks bring their parents to eat on special occasions

      ==
      talk about pet friendly hotels!

      this is bit much for me, it's harmless so it's OK!

      GUPPY LOVE:

      http://www.monaco-sf.com/monmon_pet.html

      Hotel Monaco told me that for months and months their hotel guests can't get reservations at Millennium which is only a few blocks away...

      yes, it's true, with almost every night ====sold out.

      sign, Sunny

      signature:

      We do what we can to save the birds from the disastrous oil spill. However a few days later, we don't think twice about cutting a piece of Turkey with a knife. Joe Roberts 11/26/07