REPOST: Lost Notebook at Green Festival

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      I lost a small wire-bound sketchbook at the Green Festival, probably when I was tabling on Saturday afternoon/evening. I was sketching a bit on it and thought I put it back in my briefcase but now I cannot find either the notebook or the pen I was using at the time.

      PLEASE - This notebook is VERY valuable to me and I really want to get it back. If you have any idea where it could have gone or any suggestions for how to find it, please contact me right away.

      Thanks, -Dave