FW: [SFLivingFoods] Holiday Dinner-

  • kalpana mehta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      We would like to invite you to join us for this event.

      To: sflivingfoods@yahoogroups.com; plsearle@...
      From: Shonumehta@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:15:08 +0000
      Subject: [SFLivingFoods] Holiday Dinner-

      Dear friends,

      We have finalized the menu for our Holiday dinner on Sunday Dec. 16th from 4-7pm at 630 Valencia st.( Community hall of police station)

      It will be an evening of Music and holiday festivities. Holiday punch of fresh juices will be provided by SF Life. The cost of dinner will be

      $27.00 and will have to be paid in advance (No refunds). The last day to sign up will be Dec.13th.

      Following will be served for dinner.

      marinated mushrooms stuffed with walnut pate

      kale salad with onion slivers,cherry tomatoes,avacado in a lime/serrano pepper dressing

      lasagna-zucchini noodles with rich marinara sauce,shredded spinach,marinated mushrooms and almond ricotta

      slice of Patty's famous onion bread

      lemon pudding with cashew cream

      You can sign up for this at our monthly potluck on Dec.4th.and send your check before Dec.13th.

      You can make the checks out to Dorleen Tong (SF Life)

      You can call Kalpana Mehta at 415-454-2690 or Ralph Helm at 408-866-0508 if any questions

      You can mail your checks to any of the following addresses

      Dorleen Tong, 662 29th ave. sf 94121

      Kalpana Mehta, 6 june ct. fairfax, 94930

      Let us support this event so we can do more of these in future.

      Kalpana Mehta

      Ralph Helm

      p.s.

      we also need volunteers for this event.