EarthSave presents Brenda Davis, R.D., in San Jose and Palo Alto

  • Michael Goldberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      Wednesday, March 24 and Thursday, March 25
      6:30 to 9pm
      EarthSave Bay Area presents two Dinner/Lecture Events
      in San Jose and Palo Alto

      Come and enjoy a delicious pure vegetarian (vegan)
      dinner:

      Wed., March 24, International Vegetarian House,
      520 E. Santa Clara St., San Jose
      EarthSave members - $15; Non-members - $18;
      At-the-door $20 (if space available)

      Thurs., March 25, Foundation for Global Community, 222
      High St., Palo Alto EarthSave members - $13;
      Non-members - $15; At-the-door $20 (if space
      available)

      After both dinners internationally renowned dietitian
      and author, Brenda Davis, R.D., will speak on
      "Exposing Nutrition Myths." Brenda
      is the past Chair of the Vegetarian Nutrition
      Dietetic Practice Group of the American Dietetic
      Association. She is the author of
      best-sellers Becoming Vegetarian (1995), Becoming
      Vegan (2001), Dairy-free and Delicious (2001),
      Defeating Diabetes (2003), and The New
      Becoming Vegetarian (2003). She is a registered
      dietitian in private practice and has also worked as a
      public health nutritionist and academic nutrition
      instructor.

      Please note: Dinner reservations are required by noon
      on Tuesday March 23. Credit cards accepted: MC, VISA,
      AMEX. For credit card purchase leave a message on our
      voicemail (408)380-1214 or use our secured
      online credit card reservations available on our
      website: http://bayarea.earthsave.org (no www). To
      pay by mail make checks payable to "EarthSave" and
      mail to: EarthSave Bay Area, P.O. Box 865, Cupertino,
      CA 95015. Please do not email credit card
      information.

      EarthSave Bay Area is a local chapter of EarthSave
      International, a non-profit organization that promotes
      food choices that are healthy for
      people and for the planet.

      http://search.yahoo.com