RE: pine nut milk with lavendar?

  • Jillian Steinberger
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2007
      HI there - well, I just start out with Gabriel Cousins basic 'nut mylk'
      recipe in Rainbow Green Live Cuisine, and I add a little bit of lavender,
      which leaves a lavender essence. I probably add about 1 tsp. of dried
      flowers. If you've played around with lavender in the kitchen you probably
      know a little goes a long way. Enjoy!

      Cheers,

      Jillian

      The Garden Artisan