late evening vegan places open for dessert or snack

  • LHveganliving@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      I have a friend coming in from Canada next Friday 3/12 for a weekend of vegan
      eating out. I need to try to find a veg*n restaurant, preferably right in San
      Francisco, that is open late to serve vegan desserts or snacks. Her plane
      isn't getting in until 8 in the evening and she has checked bags. She's staying
      at a place in San Francisco in the Richmond district but we could make it
      anywhere in the city. We'd need a place that was open until at least 10 or 11 on
      Friday evenings. Thanks for any suggestions.