Invitation to Re-Join the SFVS Official Emailing List

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      This is a special message from San Francisco Vegetarian Society

      We have recently changed our web-hosting provider after several years
      with Vegsource. Another provider now hosts our site www.sfvs.org.
      Nothing has changed to the external appearance our website except of
      our emailing database in the back end.

      Moving forward, SFVS will be sending out the usual general email
      announcements to everyone from the email account
      SFVS_List@yahoogroups.com. This is an official and exclusive SFVS e-
      mailing distribution list only. It is confidential and for SFVS
      use. This is not a yahoo bulletin board.

      Please click on the link below if you want to coninuously enjoy the
      announcement of fun activities, world veg festivals, potlucks,
      lectures, dining out, and all those good stuff:

      No one can post any messages to this yahoo group.

      If you have further enquiry, please send email to: info@... or
      call SFVS hotline 415-273-5481.

      Best regards,
      JC