Feel Real Closed Last Wednesday + People's Donuts

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I called and asked the Pastry Dept...

      Rainbow also does not know the story what "manufacturing problems" caused People's Donuts to "close"

      Well, all I know is, you have sell hundreds of donuts per day to keep up with the over head...

      ==

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      sorry if my responses are short or I forgot to reply to your messages (pls remind me to respond). I can't spend too much time on emails now.

      ==
      "... I just have to remember that what's really dangerous isn't biking
      (or walking), it's sitting around. Not pedaling can kill you."
      -- Alan Durning, Gristmill blog entry, October 9, 2007