Amazing Hummus

  • Scott Munson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi all,

      I just made hummus and now have a stomach ache because I ate too much
      of it. I've also been eating very simply lately, so I'm thinking the
      hummus and black sesame seed bread I made were too heavy. Hmmm...is
      this common?

      The hummus is *amazing*!!

      This recipe is from Gone Raw: http://goneraw.com/recipes/9-Hummus

      Ingredients
      2 zuchinni, peeled and chopped
      1 cup raw tahini
      ½ cup fresh lime or lemon juice
      ⅓ cup cold pressed olive oil
      ¼ cup chopped olives (optional)
      4 cloves garlic, minced
      2 teaspoons celtic sea salt
      ½ tablespoon ground cumin
      Enjoy,
      Rose

      Your friend can subscribe to this list, by sending a blank email to:

      SFLivingFoods-subscribe@yahoogroups.com