Announcing Veggie Jews' 3/20/04 Meatout dinner in Palo Alto, CA

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:23 AM
      Come celebrate the Great American Meatout with Veggie Jews over a vegan dinner at the Bay Leaf Cafe, 520 Ramona (at University), in Palo Alto. The dinner will take place on Saturday, March 20, 2004, at 8 p.m.

      The Bay Leaf Cafe is an all vegan restaurant with lots of unique and delicious dishes from which to choose. You might call it California cuisine with an Indian touch. We will be ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later than 5 p.m. (Pacific time) on Friday evening, March 19, 2004. Walk-ins will only be allowed on a space-available basis and this is a fairly small restaurant. So, to insure yourself a seat, replies are strongly recommended.

      For information about the restaurant, please go to www.thebayleafcafe.com or call (650) 321-7466. For more information about the Great American Meatout, please go to www.meatout.org.

      [Please note that all Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single and observant people are always welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information, please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews and join. You can choose to participate in discussions and receive notices of general events or choose to receive only "special notices" from Veggie Jews, such as official group event notices.]