room for rent

  • Golden Love
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      Housemate Wanted for Vegan Household
      We are looking for one person to share our home on the Westside of Santa
      Cruz. The right person for this houseshare would be someone who is excited
      about the idea of living communally in a spiritually-based, vegan, alcohol
      and drug-free home.

      The available bedroom is spacious and sunny with a woodfloor, large closet,
      and attached bathroom. The house is also spacious and has wood floors
      throughout (kitchen and bathrooms have vinyl). The lot is sunny with lots
      of room for growing things. There is a hottub in the yard. We are located
      about 1 1/2 blocks from Westcliff Drive and the Monterey Bay.

      We are a married couple with a teenage son. We are committed to developing
      an egalitarian household characterized by respectful interactions,
      supportive and loving communications, wise use of resources, and mutual
      dedication to Spirit as our source.

      The share of rent is $600/month plus a percentage of utilities costs. If
      you are interested, please call Beth or Golden Love at (831) 466-3405 or
      email us at goldenlove@... or bethlove@....

      Golden Love

      Love's Gardens

      ISA Certified Arborist 13969

      California Contractor's License C27-363672

      California Qualified Applicator 13663

      127 National St.

      Santa Cruz, CA 95060-6516

      Phone (831) 471-9100