hey Everyone!

  • seaganchica13
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2004
      Hey! I am new to this site, and it looked interesting, so i
      decided to join and see what its like. I am a 19 year old female from
      Marin. I've been a vegetarian for 10 years, with the exception of
      seafood, and have not eaten dairy in the last 2 and a half years, due
      to lactose-intollerance. I guess i call myself i seagan -- because a
      vegan wouldnt eat seafood... well, anyways, i love to hear new things
      about health, nutrition, recipes, anything, and hope to have fun and
      meet some cool people on this site! hello to everyone!
      *Lauren*