Two EarthSave dinner/lecture events in Palo Alto and San Jose

  • Michael Goldberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      NEW!! Two EarthSave Dinner/Lecture Events in February
      Feb. 25 in Palo Alto and Feb. 26 in San Jose

      EVENT #1
      Wednesday, February 25 (6:30 to 9pm)
      EarthSave Dinner and Lecture on Feng Shui
      Palo Alto

      The public is invited to enjoy a delicious pure
      vegetarian (vegan) dinner catered by the popular
      "Fresh Chef", Matthew DuTrumble. The event will be
      held at the Foundation for Global Community, 222 High
      Street in Palo Alto. After dinner Shannon Lee Turner,
      founder of Tranquil Spaces Design Group and consultant
      on multiple Feng Shui traditions, will speak on Feng
      Shui and Health, creating spaces that promote healing
      and relaxation. Shannon has lived and worked in Asia
      and speaks fluent Japanese. Her classes and workshops
      have been featured at the American College of
      Traditional Chinese Medicine and
      numerous other schools throughout California. For
      more information, see www.tranquilspaces.com.

      Please note: Advance dinner reservations are required
      and must be made by noon on Sunday, February 22.
      EarthSave members - $13; Non-members - $15;
      At-the-door: $20 (only if space available).
      Credit cards Accepted: MC, VISA, AMEX. For credit card
      purchase leave a message on our voicemail (408)
      380-1214 or use our secured online credit card
      reservations available on our website:
      http://bayarea.earthsave.org (no www). Make checks
      payable to "EarthSave" and mail to: EarthSave Bay
      Area, P.O. Box 865, Cupertino, CA 95015. Please do
      not email credit card information.

      EVENT #2
      Thursday, February 26 (6:30-9pm),
      EarthSave Gourmet Vegan 4-Course Thai Dinner/Lecture
      San Jose

      The dinner will be held at the Blue Mango, 4996
      Stevens Creek Blvd. in San Jose. After dinner Kirk
      Hamilton, PA-C, will speak on "Common Medical Issues
      for Vegetarians." Kirk has been a Certified Physicians
      Assistant for 20 years at a nutrition-oriented general
      practice with special experience in family medicine,
      cardiology, and allergy. He also publishes Clinical
      Pearls, information distilled monthly from hundreds of
      articles in medical journals.

      Please note: Advance dinner reservations are required
      and must be made by noon on Sunday, February 22.
      EarthSave members - $18; Non-members - $21. Credit

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html