tape of my speech?

  • CyberBrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi everyone. As you know, the veg fest weekend went great with a record
      number of attendees and record sales for some of the vendors!
      I unfortunately didn't tape my "Eating as if the Earth Matters"
      speech, but I think someone else did. I don't know and didn't see who it
      was. In any event, I would love to get a copy to post on my web site
      and, perhaps, also to make a CD to distribute. It would also be good to
      have on the SFVS web site. If you made a tape, or know someone who did,
      please let me know.
      Thanks so much!---Dan Brook