Yoga and Vegan Chili Cookoff

  • tl_feet
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2004
      Hi!
      My name is Raelyn and I am hosting a Yoga/Vegan Chili cookoff in
      honor of Dennis Kucinich's campaign for president on February 26th.
      The event is free and the yoga is being led by Michael Cooper. The
      times are: 6-7 Yoga, 7-9 sampling of chili's and a vegetarian
      potluck. You don't have to bring a dish but we are looking to
      reduce the amount we need to cook so if you are motivated to attend
      and would like to cook... Yeah! ;) Please rsvp me if you are
      bringing a dish so we can keep a loose idea as to what will be
      brought. ALSO.. if you are coming for yoga please bring a mat as
      well extras if you have any. Much appreciated! My contact is 415
      652 2615 or through email. Cheers, and hope to see you there!
      Address: Kucinich Headquarters, 1571 Mission at 13th street.