Reminder: Veggie Jews' dinner at Herbivore II in S.F., 2/14/04

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2004
      [This is not a Valentine's Day event but lovers, with or without partners, are always welcome.]

      You are invited to join Veggie Jews at 7:45 p.m. for our Saturday evening, February 14, 2004, dinner in San Francisco. We'll be meeting and eating at Herbivore II, 531 Divisadero (near Fell). [Please note that this is not the original Herbivore in the Mission District, which is closed for remodeling.]

      Herbivore II is a vegan restaurant with an extremely eclectic menu. From baked falafel to vegan lasagna, its dishes are true taste sensations. Drinks include espresso drinks, smoothies, wine and beer. The deserts . . . well, let's just say that some folks go there for those alone. We'll be ordering from the menu.

      Please RSVP if you will attend to veggiejews@... by 5 p.m. on Friday, 2/13/04. Drop-ins are welcome on a space available basis so, to insure your seat, an RSVP is recommended.

      For information about Herbivore II, call (415) 885-7133. For transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com.

      [Please note that all Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single and observant people are always welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information, please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews and join. You can choose to participate in discussions and receive general notices of events or choose to receive only "special notices" of official Veggie Jews' events. By accepting this invitation, you agree to hold Veggie Jews, its organizers and members harmless and come at your own risk.]