new vegan childcare co-op

  • chrisapple33
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      Hi there,
      We're starting a new vegan childcare co-op in San Francisco. Please
      pass this announcement along to anyone who might be interested.
      Thanks!

      -- Chris P.

      ----------------------------
      Trying to find childcare where people care about your toddler's
      health as much as you do? Want your child to have more interaction
      with other kids? Want some time to do your own thing? Join our new
      childcare co-op!

      We're going to operate five days a week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

      We have openings for both full-time and part-time care.

      Care will be at members' homes, and we'll all take turns hosting.
      (The people involved so far live in the Mission, the Castro and Noe
      Valley.)

      Each day, one parent will be present in addition to a nanny, who we
      are hiring (approx. $3-$5/hour per family).

      Parents will take turns providing care.

      We plan to serve healthy, delicious lunches and snacks that are
      organic and vegan (no meat, dairy or eggs), full of nutrition,
      mostly whole-grain, with no hydrogenated oils or refined sugars.

      We're finalizing the membership and guidelines now, and are starting
      up soon. If you think you might be interested, or just have some
      questions, please e-mail childcare@...