veganpoet.com

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      A message from veganpoet

      I am writing to introduce http://www.veganpoet.com, which is a web
      site of thought-provoking poetry and photos that speak of animal,
      environmental, and human rights, written by M. 'Butterflies' Katz, a
      vegan activist of nearly 30 years.

      If you enjoy the site and find it suitable, please feel free to
      announce it's launching or add a link to it from your site, or
      announce in a newsletter, or do a feature on a spread of the poems.

      I am seeking contributions to print the book that I offer on-line
      free to the public; Metamorphosis: Poems to Inspire Transformation.

      Would you happen to know any organization or person that could donate
      towards printing a short run of this book or any digital printer who
      might donate or discount towards this cause?

      I reside in both hemispheres, in Hawaii and New Zealand.

      Warm Wishes,
      Butterflies Katz
      http://www.veganpoet.com
      veganpoet@...