Wanted: Driver To Transport SF Veg Society Materials This Saturday.

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      Dear Volunteers,

      This Saturday, a driver is wanted to help transport San Francisco
      Vegetarian Society materials to and from the Expo for the Artist &
      Musician.

      At 9:00 AM, there will be between five to seven medium sized boxes to
      be picked up at a home near 16th and Valencia streets in San
      Francisco.
      The boxes will go to the Expo for the Artist & Musician at 934
      Brannan St between 8 and 9th streets in San Francisco.

      At 6:15 PM, there will be between one and six mediuim boxes to be
      picked
      up at the Expo for the Artist & Musician at 934 Brannan St between 8
      and 9th streets in San Francisco.
      The boxes will be dropped off at a home near 16th and Valencia
      streets in San Francisco.

      I will be with you every step of the way.

      Thank you so much wonderful members and volunteers !

      Neil