Wolrd Veg Volunteer Schedule Sept 28-30, free dinner now available...see inside

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      Dearest all,

      This event will give you the opportunity to meet and network with the
      veggie members of the community ! It will give you the opportunity to
      promote our veggie cause.

      We would love to have you all as volunteers to the WVD event coming
      up on Sept 29-30. The success of the event is based on the volunteer
      support of its friends, members and supporters.

      The following BENEFITS will be provided to volunteers providing
      service for at least 4 hours:

      Free one dinner ticket for Saturday
      Free T-shirts, subject to size availability
      Free 4 volunteer guests admission at the event

      For less than 4 hours of volunteer service, we will provide free
      admission to volunteer guest of one free admission for each volunteer
      hour.

      Below is the LINK to the volunteer schedule and tasks for the
      following days:

      Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Sept 28, 29, 30)

      http://www.sfvs.org/wvd/forms.php

      click on other files, volunteers: download these forms. You have
      Friday, Saturday and Sunday schedules. PLS RESPOND ASAP AS TIME IS OF
      THE ESSENCE.

      Friday is critical and we need volunteers in setting up the venue in
      preparation for the big day the following day.

      Please email me (jcadiz2002@...) the day and line item number
      you are interested in volunteering before coming to the WVD
      Orientation on September 14.

      World Vegetarian Volunteer Party & Orientation
      Friday, September 14, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
      San Francisco County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park, entrance at
      Lincoln Way & 9th Avenue, San Francisco. Assignments, orientation,
      free food, and fun

      We always love you guys !