AR Letter Writing Party in Martinez

  • Caity McCardell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Greetings, AR advocates!

      As you know, writing letters to editors, politicians and corporations is a way we can speak for animals. Do you want to write letters but just can't get around to it? Would you like to write powerful letters with like-minded people?

      Come to East Bay Animal Advocates' Letter-Writing Party!

      Date: Saturday, March 13

      Time: 2:00pm

      Location: 1561 Silverwood Drive, Martinez - www.caityandstefan.com/directions.html

      Please rsvp to caity@... or call 925-229-8942

      We'll provide: Paper, pens, envelopes, computer and printer, vegan snacks, topic ideas, contact information, editorial support. Please bring: Stamps, any stationary that you'd prefer to use rather than plain paper, and your creative and dedicated AR spirit.

      Personal letters are *powerful* tools of communication. Let's get our word out to the world!

      Thanks!
      ~Caity McCardell