cycling friend wanted for Tour D organics

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2007
      I found this on Craigslist activity partners.
      My friend M. usually does the 100 miler....

      if you can't go, pls plan to volunteer a vegan bike tour! organized by veggie folks (mostly vegan folks..)
      It surprises me very low support from our veggie community, don't be shy, at least volunteer

      I'll be there if don't have to leave for Burningman ..
      ==
      Bike Tour d'Organics; Sun Aug26, 100k (65 miles) (san carlos)

      Reply to: comm-398199738@...
      Date: 2007-08-15, 9:19PM PDT

      Hi,

      I'm looking for folks to do the 100K (65 miles) at the upcoming Tour d'Organics Bike ride in Santa Cruz:
      http://www.tourdorganics.com/

      I'm an average rider (15-17 mph on flats), and have done a 100K before.

      Btw, I'm male, 33, married, software professional.

      I have car bike-rack that can take 1-2 more bikes.

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.