free bumper stickers at Bok Choy garden

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      http://www.bayareaveg.org/ug/display.htm?id=98

      Ask Ken if you have questions. He usually starts after 4pm

      I gave them a stack to give away.

      If you want to donate to help promote this International pro-veg, pro-animal rights project .

      www.loveusnoteatus.com
      see the graphics, ok to use the image

      the veggie group is originally from Singapore, not only they shipped us a bunch of stickers, but they paid for the INTERNATIONAL postage

      ==
      by the way, Bok Choy garden has a Great $6.50 lunch special, which can be ready in 5 minutes. Delivery might be possible if you ask.

      just be aware, anything that is fried, will be in hydrogenated oil, like the goose and crispy "chicken",

      everything that's not fried is regular soy oil.

      for the fried egg rolls, Ken was able to sub it with a salad, since he knows my friends and I are picky eaters

      sign, Sunny

      signature:
      I turned off the volume on my phone now. So, if you want to get hold of me, please leave a message.

      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.