Raw Food: Victoria Boutenko in Berkeley Aug.15

  • Scott Munson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Aug 15 7pm Raw Food World Teacher Victoria Boutenko is coming to
      Berkeley.
      She will tell us how Greens Can Save Your Life and share the latest
      research.
      Wednesday, August 15th at 7pm at Living Tree Community Foods, 1760
      Solano Ave, Suite 207.
      Admission $10 includes a sample of green smoothie and handouts.
      After Victoria's talk we will hold a Tasting of Living Tree Community
      foods, Berkeley.
      including Coconut Gogi Butter and Alive Almond Butter.
      For more info please phone us at (510) 526-7106
      http://rawfamily.com ode to green smoothie
      Goto farmers market at end of day to buy cheap
      case of organic greens and cheap case of organic fruit.
      Mix in blender. Drink.

      from Living Tree Community foods in Berkeley

      We are delighted to say that World Teacher Victoria Boutenko is
      coming to Berkeley. She will tell us how Greens Can Save Your Life
      and share the latest research. It will be Wednesday, August 15th at
      7pm at Living Tree Community Foods, 1760 Solano Ave, Suite 207.
      Admission $10 includes a sample of green smoothie and handouts.

      After Victoria,s talk we will hold a Tasting of Living Tree Community
      foods, including Coconut Gogi Butter and Alive Almond Butter.
      For more info please phone us at (510) 526-7106