VeggieJews Young Adult Dinner at Golden Lotus in Oakland on Wed 7/18

  • VeggieJews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      If you are a young adult (around 20-40), please join VeggieJews Young
      Adults for dinner on Wednesday, July 18th at 7:15 p.m. when we will
      meet at Golden Lotus (510) 893-0383, 1301 Franklin St in Oakland.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@cyberoni
      <mailto:veggiejews%40cyberonic.com> c.com by
      Monday, July 16th.

      For Bay Area public transportation information, go to www.511.org.

      VeggieJews Young Adults is a project of VeggieJews: